[NatureNS] saw-whet

Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 17:00:24 -0400 (AST)
From: bdigout@seaside.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

> Hi Randy.
    I suppose it will be soon time to clean them out?   This one was only
a few kilometres from Jeannie's cottage in Cape George.   Maybe the
same one, or would they be in migration mode at this time?  George
Digout also had one at his feeder in River Bourgeois the other night.
  I have another couple of bobcat and a fox skull for you.  I'll get
them to you one of these days.
Billy

Did you provide him a map to your nearest nest box?