[NatureNS] GHOW at MSVU

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 16:48:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Kathleen MacAulay <roughlegged_hawk@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0-1225146160-1299286098=:17996

You're very welcome! I'm glad you were both able to find it.

I wondered about its health myself when I heard that it had been in one location
for so long, and from the fact that it was so oblivious to passerby. It doesn't
look injured, though of course that's not the only possibility. It's good to
hear that it's mobile.

As for the crows, aren't we getting close to the breeding season, when the major
communal roost no longer occurs? I can't recall exactly when the roost usually
breaks up.

Kathleen MacAulay
Milford Station