[NatureNS] Wanted: "Shrubs of Nova Scotia" book

From: Christopher Majka <c.majka@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 09:06:24 -0400

Hi Blake,

Too late (after pressing send) I realized that this won't do you any
good since the book is listed as "Unavailable" on Chapters/Indigo.
There is, however, one used copy available on Amazon.com for $30:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Shrubs+of+Nova+Scotia&x=20&y=17

Cheers,

Chris