[NatureNS] A little touch of spring perhaps?

From: "Judy Tufts" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:52:40 -0400

Mar 10 /11

Gordon saw an active Chipmunk in our woods today ('Dug Woods' - Wolfville
Ridge). Considering the amount of snow we still have, this seems early for
one to be out and about!

A neighbour saw an unexpected sight two days ago.   A lovely dark brown mink
ran across her backyard stopping briefly under her bird feeders before it
continued on through the garden and disappeared.

Cheers,

Judy Tufts

  Judy Tufts

 Wolfville NS