[NatureNS] Harlequins at Port George

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 19:17:32 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>, NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>

--20cf303bffd2f992f6049e290d5f

I did my usual Thursday run along the Fundy coast from Port George to
Cottage Cove today, this time at high tide late this afternoon. As before,
seabirds were very few and far between. However I did count 9 Harlequins,
strung out along that section of coast. Otherwise there were just a few R-B
Mergs, C.Eiders, Surf and W-W Scoters. Not a single Loon (Yellow-billed or
otherwise).

Richard
--
#################
Richard Stern,

sternrichard@gmail.com
###################

--20cf303bffd2f992f6049e290d5f

I did my usual Thursday run along the Fundy coast from Port George to Cotta=
ge Cove today, this time at high tide late this afternoon. As before, seabi=
rds were very few and far between. However I=A0did count 9 Harlequins, stru=
ng out along that section of coast. Otherwise there were just a few R-B Mer=
gs, C.Eiders, Surf and W-W Scoters. Not a single Loon (Yellow-billed or oth=
erwise).<div>

"mailto:sternrichard@gmail.com">sternrichard@gmail.com</a><br>#############=

--20cf303bffd2f992f6049e290d5f--