[NatureNS] Any robins and grackles?

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:52:46 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_3A6+uvU5qly99jv0SfAYxw)

Our two winter resident grackles are showing up from time to time, but no others, and absolutely no robins here at all. Extremely unusually, and kind of freaky! I had very ripe to rotten apples in the deep freeze just for the red breasted friends who have always show up by now, at least in the years we have been here.
Very quiet at the feeders here for some time!
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
http://MargMillard.ca

--Boundary_(ID_3A6+uvU5qly99jv0SfAYxw)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.19019">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>Our two winter resident grackles are showing up
from time to time, but no others, and absolutely no robins here at all.
Extremely unusually, and kind of freaky! I had very ripe to rotten apples in the
deep freeze just for the red breasted friends who have always&nbsp;show
up&nbsp;by now, at least in the years we have been here.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>Very quiet at the feeders here for some
time!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>Marg Millard, White Point, Queens</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial><A
href="http://MargMillard.ca">http://MargMillard.ca</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_3A6+uvU5qly99jv0SfAYxw)--