[NatureNS] Harrier and Spring

From: Robert Stevens <rocks@xcountry.tv>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 08:33:04 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

My wife and I were in the old car park at Grand Pre Sunday around 1pm when a pair of Harriers circling around each other flew over at about 30m. The pair, probably male and female, was visible for about five minutes as the drifted from north to south gradually gaining hight as they circled.
Also on Sunday, the first few Grackles and Red Winged Blackbirds in our garden in Canning along with Snowdrops and a few Crocuses. A flock of five female Pheasants dropped by earlier in the morning.

Bob Stevens