[NatureNS] FOY Eastern Phoebe, Main St. Kentville

Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:29:21 -0300
From: Bob Lindsay <rhlindsay@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Boundary_(ID_olxVBm5rAFlNau9pMjAZBw)

While visiting my son on Willow Lane (between Mill Brook and Chester
Avenue) in Kentville, we saw the phoebe as well yesterday (Thursday)
morning, in trees over the brook just north of Main Street.

We heard it frequently, and later in the day, it was also calling from
further upstream.

Bob Lindsay
Dartmouth

On 13/04/2011 9:00 AM, James Churchill wrote:
> My first Eastern Phoebe of the year.
> 8:15 am: male singing from canopy overhanging Mill Brook where it
> intersects Main Street Kentville.
> (at North end of Chester Ave)
>

> --
> James Churchill
> Kentville, Nova Scotia
> jameslchurchill@gmail.com <mailto:jameslchurchill@gmail.com>
> home: (902) 681-2374

--Boundary_(ID_olxVBm5rAFlNau9pMjAZBw)

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
    <title></title>
  </head>
    While visiting my son on Willow Lane (between Mill Brook and Chester
    Avenue) in Kentville, we saw the phoebe as well yesterday (Thursday)
    morning, in trees over the brook just north of Main Street. <br>
    We heard it frequently, and later in the day, it was also calling
    from further upstream.<br>
    Bob Lindsay<br>
    Dartmouth<br>
    &nbsp; <br>
      type="cite">My first Eastern Phoebe of the year.<br>
      8:15 am: male singing from canopy overhanging Mill Brook where it
      intersects Main Street Kentville.<br>
      (at North end of Chester Ave)<br>
      -- <br>
      James Churchill<br>
      Kentville, Nova Scotia<br>
      jameslchurchill@gmail.com<br>
      home: (902) 681-2374<br>

--Boundary_(ID_olxVBm5rAFlNau9pMjAZBw)--