[NatureNS] monthly cleanups of St. Margaret's Bay shoreline

From: "Dusan Soudek" <soudekd@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "PaddleNS" <paddlenovascotia@googlegroups.com>,
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:10:49 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0080_01CBFBB1.985399F0

  ONE MINUTE BAY
   - April 15, 2011 -=20
  Brought to you by the St. Margaret's Bay Stewardship Association =20
   <www.heartofthebay.ca>
         Monthly Island Beach Cleanups Begin April 17th

  Starting at Peggy's Cove!

   St. Margaret's Bay Stewardship Association is inviting everyone to =
join in for the monthly island beach cleanups. They will be held the 3rd =
Sunday of every month from April to October. Given the early start to =
the season we are launching the first clean up in partnership with the =
Peggy's Cove 200th Anniversary Celebrations and keeping things a little =
closer to shore. April 17th at 10:00am we will be meeting at Whales Back =
Country Store to fan out along the shores and pick up what the winter =
storms have left behind. All the necessary materials will be supplied - =
just show up with warm clothes we'll supply the rest. Refreshments will =
be provided.

  Mark the 3rd Sunday of every month in your calendar and join your =
neighbours to keep our coastlines clean. For more information contact =
Ella McQuinn at 823 1228 or Tim Hoare at 222-1508 or =
<tim.hoare@tradewindsrealty.com>. Or go to <www.heartofthebay.ca>

------=_NextPart_000_0080_01CBFBB1.985399F0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>
<BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
  <DIV><B>ONE MINUTE BAY</B></DIV>
  <DIV><B>&nbsp;- April 15, 2011 - </B></DIV>
  <DIV><B>Brought to you by the St. Margaret=92s Bay Stewardship=20
  Association&nbsp;</B>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;<A href=3D"cid:part1.05080800.02040306@heartofthebay.ca"=20
  =
moz-do-not-send=3D"false">&lt;www.heartofthebay.ca&gt;</A></DIV></BLOCKQU=
OTE>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Monthly Island Beach Cleanups Begin April 17th<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><B>Starting at Peggy=92s =
Cove!<BR></B><BR>&nbsp;St.=20
  Margaret=92s Bay Stewardship Association is inviting everyone to join =
in for the=20
  monthly island beach cleanups. They will be held the 3rd Sunday of =
every month=20
  from April to October. Given the early start to the season we are =
launching=20
  the first clean up in partnership with the Peggy=92s Cove 200th =
Anniversary=20
  Celebrations and keeping things a little closer to shore. April 17th =
at=20
  10:00am we will be meeting at Whales Back Country Store to fan out =
along the=20
  shores and pick up what the winter storms have left behind. All the =
necessary=20
  materials will be supplied =96 just show up with warm clothes we=92ll =
supply the=20
  rest. Refreshments will be provided.<BR><BR>Mark the 3rd Sunday of =
every month=20
  in your calendar and join your neighbours to keep our coastlines =
clean. For=20
  more information contact Ella McQuinn at 823 1228 or Tim Hoare at =
222-1508=20
  or<B> </B><A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-rfc2396E=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:tim.hoare@tradewindsrealty.com">&lt;tim.hoare@tradewindsre=
alty.com&gt;</A>.=20
  Or go to &lt;<A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.heartofthebay.ca/">www.heartofthebay.ca</A>&gt;<BR><BR=