[NatureNS] scope needs repair

From: "Elizabeth Doull" <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 20:17:15 -0300

A camera repair shop referred me to Doctor Clock.  The guy did a good job in
aligning the lens or whatever it was so it is still good after two years.
Knock on the wood.  Charged me for 100.   What he did was to look at it
first to determine whether it is repairable or not.   Liz

Doctor Clock
5656 Bilby Street
Halifax, NS B3K 1V6
(902) 422-1307

I dropped my Bushnell spacemaster scope and dislodged a prism ( I think )
Does anybody know where i can get it repaired locally?

Andy Dean