[NatureNS] Bird Society Presentation Apr. 28 - an

Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:42:47 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

--=====================_3641062==.ALT

Hi Blake,

         I'm sorry to say that I will miss this, due to another
commitment on the same evening, before I then drive to
Margaretsville. But your presentation sounds great!

         Cheers, and Happy Spring,

         Patricia

At 02:55 PM 08/04/2011, you wrote:
>Hello everyone, and Happy Spring;
>
>This is an announcement regarding, and a personal invitation to, a
>talk I am presenting at the April 2011 meeting of the Nova Scotia Bird Society.
>
>"Birding the Raj: Adventures on a Nature and Cultural Tour of Northwest India"
>
>The title is a bit long, but I promise to keep the presentation
>concise, as I am aware that some of you may wish to rise at 0300
>a.m. the following morning to watch the royal nuptials (Will and
>Kate -- sounds like a sit-com).  I apologise for the potential
>scheduling conflict, but the royals did not widely consult before
>setting their wedding date.
>
>I'll be expounding the delights and disruptions the trip entailed,
>accompanied by alluring photos.
>
>The talk is scheduled for 7:30 p.m.,Thursday, April 28, in the Nova
>Scotia Museum of Natural History, on Summer Street.  There is no
>charge for the presentation - all are welcome.
>
>I plan to also offer, as a mild incentive, some appropriately-themed
>nibbles.  Sorry -- I can't get a licence to serve Kingfisher beer.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Blake

--=====================_3641062==.ALT

Hi Blake,<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>I'm sorry
to say that I will miss this, due to another commitment on the same
evening, before I then drive to Margaretsville.  But your presentation
sounds great!<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Cheers,
and Happy Spring,<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>
Patricia<br><br>
At 02:55 PM 08/04/2011, you wrote:<br>
Spring;<br><br>
This is an announcement regarding, and a personal invitation to, a talk I
am presenting at the April 2011 meeting of the Nova Scotia Bird
Society.<br><br>
<b>&quot;Birding the Raj: Adventures on a Nature and Cultural Tour of
Northwest India&quot;<br><br>
</b>The title is a bit long, but I promise to keep the presentation
concise, as I am aware that some of you may wish to rise at 0300 a.m. the
following morning to watch the royal nuptials (Will and Kate -- sounds
like a sit-com).&nbsp; I apologise for the potential scheduling conflict,
but the royals did not widely consult before setting their wedding
date.&nbsp; <br><br>
I'll be expounding the delights and disruptions the trip entailed,
accompanied by alluring photos. <br><br>
The talk is scheduled for <b>7:30 p.m.,Thursday, April 28</b>, in the
Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History, on Summer Street.&nbsp; There is
no charge for the presentation - all are welcome.<br><br>
I plan to also offer, as a mild incentive, some appropriately-themed
nibbles.&nbsp; Sorry -- I can't get a licence to serve Kingfisher
beer.<br><br>
Cheers,<br><br>