[NatureNS] Snake in Timberlea

From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 21:07:52 -0300

Ken McKenna
Box 218 Stellarton NS
B0K 1S0
902 752-7644

Hi Charlie
Received merlin, Harrier, walkers, Phoebe and Kingfisher.  Nice shots.
Kingfisher a little out of focus, but a hard bird to photograph! Looking
forward to seignGrouse and PUSA.

Had Lesser-blacked Gull at Pier C in Pictou this evening and a Sora at the
marsh on Rte. 6 near Caribou.
I was inside today till 5 only out earlier for church.
cheers
ken