[NatureNS] Modern gadgets; Blessing or Curse

From: uhoeger@dal.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 18:56:44 -0300

Guess the answer depends on how they are used ...

FYI: Just got a heads up on the following news article

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2015072324_birdcalls17m.
html

It's on the topic of using bird songs to lure in birds, and the availability of
Apps of a number for digital mediaplayers that make this now very easy to
use.

I think I don't have to tell you how well this works and how easy it is to
overdo it.  Same applies to the good old fashioned pishing .....

Ulli