[NatureNS] Re:Birding in Belleisle Marsh "Snow Goose"

From: Sharon Hawboldt <sharon.hawboldt@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 11:04:51 -0300

George,

I agree with your description and the usual location of the goose.  I
believe it is most likely the one that was on the marsh last year.  I have
seen it a number of times this Spring.

The ticks are very thick in the grass there (unless my dogs have collected
them all!)  We also had to make way for a snapping turtle and a family of
goslings on the road a couple of days ago.  We are pleased to have a family
of black ducklings in our own pond.

Sharon Hawboldt
Belleisle