[NatureNS] Lots of Stuff

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:49:41 +0000

--_93c3a9ce-37f8-4137-bcab-54976ad36365_

On the weekend new additions to my year list were chestnut-sided warbler at=
 the Clearland Trail and common and arctic terns off Mader's Cove at Westha=
ver Island.  I heard my first two Canada Warblers calling along the Fauxbur=
g Trail.  I saw a pair of chickadees exporting sawdust in preparation for a=
 nest.  I also watched a blue-headed vireo puffing himself out in display f=
or a female.  Pat and I were watching a female northern parula and a male c=
ame in on top of her briefly and then took off. =20
=20
I forgot my camera and could have had some great juvenile duskywing photos =
for the atlas.
=20
I had my first Hudsonian White-faces for the season.
=20
Along the Dynamite Trail an adult with a ATV followed by a tiny ATV and a c=
hild of about 5-6 years old.  He was all over the place.  Scarry when you t=
hink of some of those large embankments there. =20
=20
Yesterday a white-crowned sparrow in Lunenburg by the park at the entrance =
to Shore Road.
=20
There are other things=2C but will post when I have the time.
=20
  		 	   		  =

--_93c3a9ce-37f8-4137-bcab-54976ad36365_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style>
</head>
On the weekend new additions to my year list were chestnut-sided warbler at=
 the Clearland Trail and common and arctic terns off Mader's Cove at Westha=
ver Island.&nbsp=3B I heard my first two Canada Warblers calling along the =
Fauxburg Trail.&nbsp=3B I saw a pair of chickadees exporting sawdust in pre=
paration for a nest.&nbsp=3B I also watched a blue-headed vireo puffing him=
self out in display for a female.&nbsp=3B Pat and I were watching a female =
northern parula and a male came in on top of her briefly and then took off.=
&nbsp=3B <BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
I forgot my camera and could have had some great juvenile duskywing photos =
for the atlas.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
I had my first Hudsonian White-faces for the season.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Along the Dynamite Trail an adult with a ATV followed by a tiny&nbsp=3BATV =
and a child of about 5-6 years old.&nbsp=3B He was all over the place.&nbsp=
=3B Scarry when you think of some of those large embankments there.&nbsp=3B=
 <BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Yesterday a white-crowned sparrow in Lunenburg by the park at the entrance =
to Shore Road.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
There are other things=2C but will post when I have the time.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR> 		 	   		  </body>

--_93c3a9ce-37f8-4137-bcab-54976ad36365_--