[NatureNS] migration event

From: "Laurie Murison" <gmwhale@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 16:15:49 -0300

We did a boat trip to MSI that day, circumnavigating the island and there
were still migrants on the island but most had left.  It was interesting to
watch warblers feeding in the rockweed.

The next day (Ralph, the keeper, had left the island on Wednesday), warblers
were landing on the lobster fishing boats in the morning as the weather
continued to be foggy and wet.  There were also warblers landing on the
Grand Manan ferry.  Hard to say how many landed on MSI during the night on
Thursday.

Laurie Murison
Grand Manan, NB