[NatureNS] Great Crested Flycatcher update, Middleton

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:14:59 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--00032555e47e60820404a549c278

I was there at 9am, and got excellent pics of 1 of the GCFLs by the nest
box. I'm still at work (in Middleton today) so I haven't processed them yet,
but will in the next day or 2.

No sign of the YHBL in New Minas at 8 am or 4pm yesterday.

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

sternrichard@gmail.com
###################

--00032555e47e60820404a549c278

st box. I&#39;m still at work (in Middleton today) so I haven&#39;t process=
ed them yet, but will in the next day or 2.</div>
pan dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com">den=
px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">Just an update on this bird, as =
reported here by Andy Dean, in Middleton. The nest box that is being used i=
s in the back yard at 20 Park Street. There are a number of other nest boxe=
s on this street, so you want to know the number. The bird we saw was perch=
ed directly above the box, which is painted green. From the street, you can=
 just barely see the box on the left side of the house. You may have to cro=
uch a bit. We were told the house owners are OK with visitors but we didn&#=
39;t speak with them ourselves. You are likely to hear the bird(s) from the=
 street. We did, but could not see one until we saw it right above the box.=
 (We were led into the backyard by Ian, who happened along &amp; knows the =
owners.)=20
139_s8DKjh#1329289977_ZjfWdcX" target=3D"_blank">http://rickwhitman.smugmug=
.com/Nature/Birds-June-2011/17339139_s8DKjh#1329289977_ZjfWdcX</a><br clear=
=3D"all">

richard@gmail.com">sternrichard@gmail.com</a><br>

--00032555e47e60820404a549c278--