[NatureNS] Warbling vireo song as wedding music

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 22:07:33 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>, NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>

--0016e6d96c64ab076504a5796efb

We had some friends have their wedding in our back yard this afternoon - a
perfect day for it, with ideal temperatures, blue skies, and the plants and
trees around the property looking pretty good. Throughout the ceremony our
pair of Chickadees were popping in and out of their nest box, our numerous
Grackles were flying by with food, the chicks in one of the Grackles nests
were calling, and the Warbling Vireo (presumably the same one that has
visited us for several Summers now) sang away in the treetops for the first
time this Summer.. All very romantic!

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

sternrichard@gmail.com
###################

--0016e6d96c64ab076504a5796efb

We had some friends have their wedding in our back yard this afternoon - a =
perfect day for it, with ideal temperatures, blue skies, and the plants and=
 trees around the property looking pretty good. Throughout the ceremony our=
 pair of Chickadees were popping in and out of their nest box, our numerous=
 Grackles were flying by with food, the chicks in one of the Grackles nests=
 were calling, and the Warbling Vireo (presumably the same one that has vis=
ited us for several Summers now) sang away in the treetops for the first ti=
me this Summer.. All very romantic!<br>

href=3D"mailto:sternrichard@gmail.com">sternrichard@gmail.com</a><br>######=

--0016e6d96c64ab076504a5796efb--