[NatureNS] Chimney Swift photo request

From: Ally Manthorne <amanthorne@bsc-eoc.org>
To: "'naturens@chebucto.ns.ca'" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
CC: "'iamclar@dal.ca'" <iamclar@dal.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:04:13 -0400

"_blank"&gt;iamclar@dal.ca
Ian,
Thank-you for your post. Maritimes Swiftwatch is also looking for Chimney Swift photos for use in presentations, factsheets and our website (which we are in the process of designing!). If you have photos of Chimney Swifts, roost buildings, or volunteers conducting swift watches we would love to use them. We are NOT looking for photos of nests or nesting swifts, however, as the birds are sensitive to disturbance at the nest.

If you have photos that you would like to share with Maritimes Swiftwatch, please send to marswifts@birdscanada.org along with a brief description (name of building, if applicable, or date taken would be useful).

Thank-you in advance!

Ally Manthorne

Allison Manthorne
Maritimes Swiftwatch Coordinator /Coordonnatrice du projet Maritimes Swiftwatch
Bird Studies Canada /Études d'Oiseaux Canada
PO Box/ C. P. 6227
17 Waterfowl Lane/ 17 ruelle Waterfowl
Sackville, NB (Nouveau-Brunswick)  E4L 1G6
Phone/tel : 506-364-5196
amanthorne@birdscanada.org
marswifts@birdscanada.org