[NatureNS] Happy Canada day

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 13:14:01 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_4C11lxQw2pKBFumUsIBbOg)

Marg,
If you find the hummingbird in need of more help there is Hope For Wildlife. I can take it there for you.
Nick Honig, Halifax

Hi there, Thanks, Nick. She is going to the feeder regularly but keeps kicking her leg away as if to clear something off. It is breezy for now so I may don the bug jacket and see if nectar in a red peanut butter jar top in my hand will attract her. She has a "nest ring across her chest "  so travelling might be out of the question? I don't know haven't ever had to ponder that. Haven't caught her so maybe I should let nature take its course, should there be something more than an annoyance,  I don't know. Marg. Will let you know....Nick, thank you.

--Boundary_(ID_4C11lxQw2pKBFumUsIBbOg)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.19088">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Marg,<BR>If you
find the hummingbird in need of more help there is Hope For Wildlife. I can take
it there for you.<BR>Nick Honig, Halifax</FONT><BR><BR>Hi there, Thanks,
Nick.&nbsp;She is going to the feeder regularly but keeps kicking&nbsp;her leg
away as if to clear something off. It is breezy for now so I may don the bug
jacket and see if nectar in a red peanut butter jar top in my hand will attract
her. She has a "nest ring across her chest " &nbsp;so travelling might be out of
the question? I don't know haven't ever had to ponder that. Haven't caught her
so maybe I should let nature take its course, should there be something more
than an annoyance, &nbsp;I don't know. Marg. Will let you know....Nick, thank
you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_4C11lxQw2pKBFumUsIBbOg)--