[NatureNS] Shinleaf - Pyrola elliptica

From: Lynne Perry <perry.lynne@hotmail.com>
To: Nature Nova Scotia <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:50:45 -0200

--_66960adb-612c-4546-bcb3-ca7250728d2c_

Nice to read your report Paul. My favourite place at Kejimkujik is the old =
growth hemlock forest and may be see blackburnian warblers. Was to Mersey R=
iver Chalets last week.=20
What a lovely place in the wooods by the river. We are blessed by all this =
wilderness.=20
=20