[NatureNS] Plastazote supplies

Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 01:04:20 -0300
From: "Stephen R. Shaw" <srshaw@Dal.Ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Chris, Derek, Fritz, Peter,
Thanks for the replies on this, with the Jean Paquet site where he
spells the stuff differently, `plastazoate`, item number 302.  For any
one else who wants similar entomological supplies, Atelier Jean Paquet
looks like a good source that is Canadian and also relatively
inexpensive for what he supplies, although that range is limited
compared to BioQuip or some English suppliers. Repeating for general
info here, Jean Paquet's site is:

http://www.quebecinsectes.com/pages/pages_english/macrodontia_english.html

The Plastazote sheet apparently is imported from UK, and costs twice
as much at BioQuip (USA).  And some insect pins cost about half at
Atelier JP compared to equivalent sizes at Fine Science Tools
(Vancouver).
Good info, thanks,
Steve