[NatureNS] Mosquitoes

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:34:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: bev wigney <bev@magickcanoe.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Here at Round Hill, there have been very few mosquitoes until a couple of days ago.  Now there are more, but nothing like I am accustomed to seeing in eastern Ontario.  I have somtimes wondered if the lack of mosquitoes was related to the abundance of bats that race through the gardens each evening.

bev