[NatureNS] hummers

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:26:00 -0300
From: Helene Van Doninck <helene.birdvet@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--20cf307d051a8f52e704acc6d9aa

Sometimes it helps to put an obvious feeder near the door as their instinct
is to go to the highest point which is not usually where the door is. When
they get hungry enough and go to the feeder, they see the escape route.

Helene

--
Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre

--20cf307d051a8f52e704acc6d9aa

Sometimes it helps to put an obvious feeder near the door as their instinct=
 is to go to the highest point which is not usually where the door is. When=
 they get hungry enough and go to the feeder, they see the escape route.=A0=
1 at 4:43 PM,  <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fulton.harding@ns.sy=
uote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc =
solid;padding-left:1ex;">
From my volunteer Firefighter husband, one hummingbird spotted in Hantsport=
 today inside the Fire Hall, flew in the truck bay door and was up against =
the window. =A0They were planning on leaving the doors open until the bird =
was outside again.<br>

Marian Fulton<br>
Hantsport NS<br>
---- win&amp;Ina &lt;win@eastlink.ca=
&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt; Still one fe. here today (sept 12)<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; W. Kettleson (Truro)<br>
Helene Van Doninck DVM<div>Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre</div><di=
lto:birdvet@hotmail.com" target=3D"_blank">birdvet@hotmail.com</a></div>

--20cf307d051a8f52e704acc6d9aa--