[NatureNS] Ducks in New Minas

From: Gary Myers <gemyers@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:51:56 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_nTrPbuCLM6kyKzOFg9kPUA)

There were several dozen mallards feeding/resting/hanging out beside the =
unknown (to me) brook that runs along Highbury Road in New Minas this =
evening.  At first I was cautious about disturbing them, then as I spent =
more time taking pictures they started to come toward me, maybe =
they=E2=80=99re used to being fed.  Pictures at the link were taken just =
south of Mill St.=20
http://www.pbase.com/fundybayman/birds_and_other_wildlife=

--Boundary_(ID_nTrPbuCLM6kyKzOFg9kPUA)

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">
<DIV>There were several dozen mallards feeding/resting/hanging out =
beside the=20
unknown (to me) brook that runs along Highbury Road in New Minas this=20
evening.&nbsp; At first I was cautious about disturbing them, then as I =
spent=20
more time taking pictures they started to come toward me, maybe =
they=E2=80=99re used to=20
being fed.&nbsp; Pictures at the link were taken just south of Mill St. =
</DIV>
<DIV><A =
title=3Dhttp://www.pbase.com/fundybayman/birds_and_other_wildlife=20
href=3D"http://www.pbase.com/fundybayman/birds_and_other_wildlife">http:/=
/www.pbase.com/fundybayman/birds_and_other_wildlife</A></DIV></DIV></DIV>=
</BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_nTrPbuCLM6kyKzOFg9kPUA)--