[NatureNS] Non-NatureNS question

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:11:08 -0300

Hi e-mail experts,                Oct 10, 2011
    Sorry to invade Naturens with an e-mail question but someone can perhaps
advise.

    I just received a chatty bogus e-mail sent to a 3-rd party (supposedly
sent by someone from whom I have received only two genuine homecare-related
e-mails)  but somehow ending up in my inbox.

    The above contorted prose is my doing; not an effect of some virus,
trojan, smerf or whatever.

    I suspect her hotmail account has been hacked or invaded in some way and
have sent an alert (by e-mail) to her but could it mean that my account has
been somehow compromised ?

    How can I tell if this is something to ignore or take seriously ?

Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville