[NatureNS] Pink footed goose.

Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 16:28:39 -0300
From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Lynne,
I don't see a specific reply about today, so I'll just say that every
day Saturday & Monday-Thursday the geese have been somewhere between
College Road and Route 14, the Martock road. You can see almost the
entire area from either road so all you can do is look for the geese &
then drive to the closest point on either road. On Sunday the PFGO &
the Snow Goose were at Manning Farm Market on Dyke Road, Falmouth.
That was an exception & was complicated by the fact that most of the
Canada Geese were over in the main location that day too.
Rick.