[NatureNS] Eco-horrorism

From: "David&Jane Schlosberg" <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:28:36 -0400

    heard. There was talk of a railroad track to be built to Sheet Harbour fo

I think such a tour might work, both financially and
emotionally/intellectually, if you paired a good site with a bad one,
showing each of the pairs in turn.  That way, the company could showcase the
beauty of our Province and at the same time, the depredations.
Jane