[NatureNS] RB Woodpecker - info on trends needed

Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 22:46:10 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/o:p&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p class=3DMsoNormal&gt;&lt;span style=3D'fon

Jim Wilson has been tracking this fall's invasion of Red-bellied
Woodpeckers in New Brunswick.  Here is his most recent update to the
NatureNB list, which I found interesting:

         Cheers,

         Patricia L. Chalmers
         Halifax