[NatureNS] Dickcissel in Greenwich

From: "Judy Tufts" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 20:18:15 -0400

There was a very bright  Dickcissel  in the company of 15-20 House Sparrows,
sitting  in the thick hedge by the farmhouse at  Noggins Corner Farm,
Greenwich, Kings Co.,  this afternoon.   Not only was I impressed with the
Dickcissel but also by the size of the House Sparrow flock that seem to be
faring well around this farm and the closeby feeders provided by the Bishop
family.  Coming from the 'old country' I welcome their lively friendly
chatter.

Cheers,

Judy Tufts

  Judy Tufts