[NatureNS] Wind Direction and speed

Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:19:39 -0400
From: <turtlevoice@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

------=_Part_189064_3565389.1327407579795

Try Environment Canada weather. They do keep records.

Gloria

On Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:12 AM, James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all:

> Is there a place that I can go to retrieve information on wind direction and speed historically.  I'm actually looking for Dec. 16, 2011 information from Western Head or around the area of Liverpool/Milton?  I know that at www.weathernetwork.com that it cannot be done or if it can it is not working and I tried sending an email to support there without a response back from them.  Any help in this would be appreciated.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> James R. Hirtle
> Bridgewater

------=_Part_189064_3565389.1327407579795

Hi all:<br>&gt;
&nbsp;<br>&gt;
Is there a place that I can go to retrieve information on wind direction and speed historically.&nbsp; I'm actually looking for Dec. 16, 2011 information from Western Head or around the area of Liverpool/Milton?&nbsp; I know that at www.weathernetwork.com that it cannot be done or&nbsp;if it can it is not working&nbsp;and I tried sending an email to support there without a response back from them.&nbsp; Any help in this would be appreciated.&nbsp; <br>&gt;
&nbsp;<br>&gt;
Sincerely,<br>&gt;
&nbsp;<br>&gt;
James R. Hirtle<br>&gt;