[NatureNS] Wind Direction and speed

Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:28:33 -0400
From: Peter Payzant <pce@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------010202050000080608090705

James-

Why go to a commercial source? Our government agency, Environment
Canada, offers it for free:

http://www.climate.weatheroffice.gc.ca/Welcome_e.html

Peter Payzant

On 2012/01/24 8:12 AM, James Hirtle wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> Is there a place that I can go to retrieve information on wind
> direction and speed historically.  I'm actually looking for Dec. 16,
> 2011 information from Western Head or around the area of
> Liverpool/Milton?  I know that at www.weathernetwork.com
> <http://www.weathernetwork.com> that it cannot be done or if it can it
> is not working and I tried sending an email to support there without a
> response back from them.  Any help in this would be appreciated.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> James R. Hirtle
> Bridgewater

--------------010202050000080608090705

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    text="#000000">
        Why go to a commercial source? Our government agency,
        Environment Canada, offers it for free:<br>
        http://www.climate.weatheroffice.gc.ca/Welcome_e.html<br>
        Peter Payzant<br>