[NatureNS] Wind Direction and speed

From: "Eric L. Mills" <e.mills@dal.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:57:03 -0400

James - go to the Environment Canada weather site. Choose "Current Conditions and
Forecasts" (not Text Forecasts). Select Liverpool, NS by using the drop-down menu for NS
(the Liverpool site is actually at Western Head). At lower right, select "More info". Choose
"Historical weather" and you can work your way back into December.

Eric