[NatureNS] Dead whale remains: Sandy Cove

From: AngelaJoudrey <aljoudrey@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:36:19 -0400

&lt;b s

--Boundary_(ID_dtAxT0hNSvtmI2HtwXDClg)

A friend of mine took pics of a whale carcass in Sandy Cove, Digby today.

The locals told him it has been there for 2 weeks and DNR and DFO are arguing over who needs to remove it.

Had anyone heard what kind if whale it was?

I could send pics if requested.

Thanks

Angela in Windsor

"The significant problems of our time cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world."
John Muir