[NatureNS] Re: re Golden Eagle at Upper Nappan

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:38:28 -0300
From: iamclar@Dal.Ca
To: NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca,

All:

Golden Eagle has been reported in Nova Scotia over 50 times, yet
seldom with adequate details. So, congratulations to Shawn for
obtaining, as far as I know, only the second photographic confirmation
of the species here. (That's unless someone has been sitting on photos
that I don't know about).

Cheers, Ian

Ian McLaren