[NatureNS] Kentville Ravine etc Yellow-rumped Warbler today

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 13:24:38 -0300
From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

James is waiting but I'm not ! I realize this species overwinters in
certain areas of NS. But it doesn't overwinter where I live, nor did I
see one in Kings Co. this past winter. I have records back to '75 in
Kings Co. My previous earliest records were April 16th, twice.

I had one in my yard today, March 21. Wow.

Rick Whitman.