[NatureNS] Eel Traps ?

Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:36:38 -0300
From: Dusan Soudek <soudekd@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

David,
   thanks! Another eel trap design! I have received another one or two offline. They all involve eels crawling through a small opening in a funnel (or a similar structure) and then being unable to find their way back out of the trap. The materials vary. Same principle as a minnow trap or a lobster trap.....
   Dusan Soudek