[NatureNS] Yet another Great Egret, HRM

From: Bob McDonald <bobathome@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 17:42:59 -0300

Wendy and I returned from our short trip to Kings Co to receive a phone
message regarding a Great Egret seen in Roach's Pond along Herring Cove Rd.
The observation was made around 9:30 this morning.  We dashed off and saw
the bird around 4:00 PM.  It was perched in a tree at the SW corner of the
Pond not far from the McIntosh Run Trail which starts at the southern end of
the parking lot for Roach's Pond Park.  Total walk from the parking lot was
~ 100 m.

Bob McDonald
Halifax