[NatureNS] Yucatan Trip Report - January 2012 - Day 10

From: Blake Maybank <bmaybank@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:37:23 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--f46d0444ee2346fec404bf9fa42c

Hi Jim;

Just you and I, and we have the same area as last year.  So, rendezvous at
the car pool parking lot at the start of Prospect Road, and from there we
can head off in my van.  Likely start with a walk into Lewis Lake Park
(lots of warblers present), and then take it from there.  Bring a bug
jacket.   Etc.

Any other ideas?  At least the weather is looking okay.  Maybe we will find
a few leps as the day warms up.  I will bring my camera.  Do you have a
GPS, or shall I warm up mine?   I have one of the mp3 players and speakers
to lure in the birds.   Would it be possible for you to email me your
chickadee alarm loop?  Yours is better than mine, as it has the screech-owl
as well.  Mine is just alarm calls.

Cheers,

Blake

--f46d0444ee2346fec404bf9fa42c

nd I, and we have the same area as last year.=A0 So, rendezvous at the car =
pool parking lot at the start of Prospect Road, and from there we can head =
off in my van.=A0 Likely start with a walk into Lewis Lake Park (lots of wa=
rblers present), and then take it from there.=A0 Bring a bug jacket.=A0=A0 =
Etc.<br>

ill find a few leps as the day warms up.=A0 I will bring my camera.=A0 Do y=
ou have a GPS, or shall I warm up mine?=A0=A0 I have one of the mp3 players=
 and speakers to lure in the birds.=A0=A0 Would it be possible for you to e=
mail me your chickadee alarm loop?=A0 Yours is better than mine, as it has =
the screech-owl as well.=A0 Mine is just alarm calls.<br>

--f46d0444ee2346fec404bf9fa42c--