[NatureNS] Re: Ticks!

Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 13:44:47 -0300
From: "Larry at Bogan.ca" <larry@bogan.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

More on Ticks:
  Here in Cambridge Station, we walk our field for exercise. Last week, on one outing,  Alison and I both found seven dog ticks on each of us after 1/2 hour walk.
  On Saturday, while doing the NS Migration Bird Count I walked some woods in the afternoon, then when driving home a Black-legged Tick walked out on my hand. This is the first I have seen in our area. I thoroughly examined my closes at home and found no other ticks.

Larry
========