[NatureNS] Re: Ticks!

From: Nancy Roberts <nancy.roberts@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 16:07:49 -0300

This is not local but is a good story.

Visiting my mother in Delaware, I strolled the grounds where she lives
with my binoculars.

That night, top-notch steak dinner and Philadelphia Symphony Orchestra
concert with even-more-top-notch Sir Simon Rattle conducting.

As the Brahms symphony began, I felt a tickle on my face, put my hand
up, and it came down with a wood tick on it! I showed my companion and
flung it to the floor. We lost a few more bars of Brahms stomping him.

It is probably the only tick ever to enter Kimmel Hall. Let his fate
serve as a lesson.

Cheers,

Nancy

Nancy Roberts Design
Celebrating 19 years of making you look GOOD

Dartmouth, NS B2Y 2X6
902 461-9488