[NatureNS] blackoutspeakout

Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 16:17:39 -0300
From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

ow to parti
They will NOT do what is right. I guarantee it. They are backbench
sheep & they know that without a doubt they will be evicted from the
Harper Government if they vote against a "Budget" Bill. The "budget"
will pass & then we will all move on to future days.

This comment in NO WAY minimizes the value of blackoutspeakout. Even
now we could be approaching the point where the Harper Government
realizes that they have gone too far. On the other hand, it is totally
obvious that this majority government fully intends to transform
Canada within a single term. Another term would be "nice" but there
will be very little left "to do".

Rick Whitman