[NatureNS] Monarch numbers up

From: Bob McDonald <bobathome@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 12:31:36 -0300

We had a single Monarch in suburban Halifax (Clayton Park) in a woodland
margin full of Knapweed the evening before last (July 2).  This is the first
one I've seen this year and I was able to get a doc shot.  With this warm
sunny weather, there are lots of butterflies around but have been able to
document only a few with photos.  Will keep working on it!

Bob McDonald
Halifax