[NatureNS] BUY BACK THE MERSEY rally July 17

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:44:01 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CD6348.4B190B20

Hi Dusan & All,                July 16, 2012
    Yes the Province should buy this land but at a price set by Danny =
Williams or equivalent. These vulture companies are really pirates and =
should be treated as such.

    Much of this land was bought during the depression, probably for =
little more than a song. So Resolute should get a song adjusted for =
depreciation of the dollar.

Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville
  ----- Original Message -----=20