[NatureNS] Fwd: Rock Flipping Day, 2012

Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 07:14:56 -0400
From: bckcdb@istar.ca
To: Eastern Ontario Natural History list-serve

* announcement of this year's international celebration of undercover life.

fred.

----- Forwarded message from wanderinweeta@gmail.com -----
     Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 01:12:50 -0700
     From: Susannah Anderson <wanderinweeta@gmail.com>
  Subject: Rock Flipping Day, 2012
       To: ...

Hi, Rock flippers!

I'm e-mailing you because you participated in a previous Rock Flipping Day,
and I hope you are planning to join us again this year. This will be our
6th year, and we've had a lot of fun, and discovered some cool critters, in
the first five. What will we see this year? I'm looking forward to finding
out!

Rock Flipping Day is scheduled for the second Sunday in September, which
falls, this year, on *September 9th*. (Teachers and others doing it with a
group may want to go for Friday or Monday, instead.) The post containing
instructions, etc., is
here<http://wanderinweeta.blogspot.ca/2012/08/rock-flipping-day-coming-up.html>
.

I'm sorry that I'm running late with this announcement; just realized last
night that September was almost upon us. I hope my delay hasn't ruined it
for anyone.

Please pass the word on to your contacts.

Have a Happy Rock Flipping Day!

Susannah (aka Wanderin' Weeta <http://wanderinweeta.blogspot.ca/>)

----- End forwarded message -----