[NatureNS] Cliff? Cave? swallows in Hartlen Point

From: "Elizabeth Doull" <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:05:35 -0300

This afternoon, I took the bus and then walked down to the golf course to
see if I was lucky to see a lark sparrow, which is one of my favourite
sparrows.  No luck.  It was rather windy.

Spotted three cliff? cave? swallows flying around over the maintenance
building on the golf course late in the afternoon.  The time was after 6 pm.
I was not able to get good looks at them. They finally headed towards the
harbour (or to the beach??).

liz