[NatureNS] Birds and Dartmouth Commons

From: "Dave&Jane Schlosberg" <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 21:26:16 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_01B5_01CD8D3F.69F0FEB0

It=E2=80=99s been my impression over the years that Dartmouth Commons =
(and and surrounding graveyards) has been particularly bereft of birds =
(other than pigeons). This even though it has plenty of trees and =
considerable underbrush on the steep hill up from Park Avenue.

I would be interested if others have noticed this same lack of numbers; =
and, if they agree, do they have any thoughts on the cause of this =
condition. This subject came up while I was talking to one of the =
park=E2=80=99s caretakers.

Yours
Dave Schlosberg
------=_NextPart_000_01B5_01CD8D3F.69F0FEB0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV>It=E2=80=99s been my impression over the years that Dartmouth =
Commons (and and=20
surrounding graveyards) has been particularly bereft of birds (other =
than=20
pigeons). This even though it has plenty of trees and considerable =
underbrush on=20
the steep hill up from Park Avenue.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I would be interested if others have noticed this same lack of =
numbers;=20
and, if they agree, do they have any thoughts on the cause of this =
condition.=20
This subject came up while I was talking to one of the park=E2=80=99s =
caretakers.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yours</DIV>
<DIV>Dave Schlosberg</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01B5_01CD8D3F.69F0FEB0--