[NatureNS] Some bird and related observations today

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:21:21 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--90e6ba6138d0d9eccc04cc99ff38

I went to HRM this morning . On the way I went to Windsor Sewage Ponds -
Many Black Ducks and a few G-W Teal. The main observation was that access
to the north end of the ponds has now been stopped by the erection of a
large, locked metal fence - so that the only observation can be made from
the road, and the west pond can't really be seen at all.

At Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Lr.Sackvile, were hundreds of Robins, a few
Flickers, many White-throated and Song Sparrows, but I couldn't find any
rarities.

In the area of the St.Mary's Boat Club were a few Chickadees and
Goldfinches only.

There was a large (presumably F.) Sharpie flying around our back yard when
we got home (not a Cooper's!).

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--90e6ba6138d0d9eccc04cc99ff38

I went to HRM this morning . On the way I went to Windsor Sewage Ponds - Ma=
ny Black Ducks and a few G-W Teal. The main observation was that access to =
the north end of the ponds has now been stopped by the erection of a large,=
 locked metal fence - so that the only observation can be made from the roa=
d, and the west pond can&#39;t really be seen at all.<br>

Flickers, many White-throated and Song Sparrows, but I couldn&#39;t find an=
y rarities.<br><br>In the area of the St.Mary&#39;s Boat Club were a few Ch=
ickadees and Goldfinches only.<br>

ilto:sternrichard@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">sternrichard@gmail.com</a><b=
r>

--90e6ba6138d0d9eccc04cc99ff38--