[NatureNS] Iron fertilization

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:02:07 -0300

Hi Fred & All,                    Oct 24, 2012
    Thanks for the URLs. What a mess; the lesson being that carbon trades,
at the best of times, are just elaborate frauds of which this is an
outstanding example.

    And the long-suffering taxpayer, with two frayed ropes and a used apple
barrel for clothes (nod to Chambers), will eventually have to pay for the
2.5 million flop, the one million in legal fees and the $257.43 fine.

Yt, DW