[NatureNS] butterflies

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:47:09 -0300

I have two lovely crisp Red Admirals flying about in my yard right now. One
quite large and one smaller. I can but try for photos but the camera isn't
working well. They are not landing but seem to like my red shirt, maybe I
will lay it out and see if I can tempt them with that. With all the hard
frost we have been getting, I took away the rotted tomatoes that attracted
them but there will be a few down back as I haven't composted those vines
yet. ......deer hunting season started today.
http://MargMillard.ca